Precision Machined Plastic Parts Since 1972
Since 1972, D&F has been a family-owned company manufacturing products for the Connector, Telecommunications, Aerospace, Medical, Electronics, and Valve Industries. The company was founded by my father-in-law, Frank Duh in his garage. We have grown a bit since then and continue to uphold the exceptional service, quality, and delivery for which D&F has come to be known.
At D&F, our mission is to make your job easier. Our 4,000 square-foot facility has eight dedicated employees who offer personalized, value-added service, which is nearly unheard of in today’s ever-changing business climate.
Our WorkD&F Screw Machine exclusively works with plastics, providing precision parts for the connector, medical, communication, valve, aerospace and water jet industries, to name a few. We regularly and efficiently work with long and short runs from 100 to 500,000 pieces.
We place particular emphasis on obtaining customer Satisfaction by:
- Responding promptly and accurately to Customer inquiries and orders.
- A constant pursuit of quality, value and reliability in the products and services that the Company supplies to its Customers.
- Ensuring that its management and staff are fully trained to meet the requirements of the business and its customers.
- Constantly striving to meet and where possible exceed its customer’s expectations.
- Working closely with its Customers and Suppliers in seeking to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have an impact on Quality.
- Train all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management.